HIGH LIGHT OF THE FIGHT

MANNY PACQUIAO VS JOSHUA CLOTTEY WEIGH IN

Chat Here

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, February 15, 2010

Clottey: “Pacman will come to me… you’ll see what I can do!”


Courtesy of the Krystal Hart Show, see what Joshua Clottey has to say about Manny Pacquiao and how he plans to fight him when the two meet on March 13!

Joshua Clottey: “I have a stiff jab and I will throw it a lot against Manny Pacquiao. He will be coming to me and you’ll see what I can do. I will stay in front of him with my tight guard using a stiff jab. He’s going to get hit while he’s traveling in.”

“I’m running a lot and I’m training hard. I’ve beaten welterweights for years. If you look at me from head to toe I’m a big guy and I need to train hard to make the welterweight limit. In the past I may have overtrained but I feel comfortable now at 147.”

Source: FightFan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share