HIGH LIGHT OF THE FIGHT

MANNY PACQUIAO VS JOSHUA CLOTTEY WEIGH IN

Chat Here

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Clottey: I’m gonna crush Pacquiao


MANILA, Philippines – Just like Manny Pacquiao, Joshua Clottey has been in Texas for the past 2 days.

On Tuesday, the mild-mannered Clottey accidentally met Pacquiao’s coach Freddie Roach. Despite belonging to opposing camps, the 2 men warmly greeted each other and even posed for pictures.

In an interview with ABS-CBN, Clottey said he is grateful to be given the chance to fight the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion.

“I'm a nice person, so you know good things happen to good people so if you're nice to people, God is always watching you. So I thank God that I will fight Manny Pacquiao,” he said.

However, he said no matter how he admires the Filipino boxer, it will be all business when they climb the ring.

“No matter how much I like him... this is a business, so whoever you meet in this business, you must crush him. I will meet Manny on the line and I'm going to fight him,” he said.

In his open workout in Texas, fewer fans came to see him box compared to Pacquiao.

He is considered an underdog compared to his more popular opponent but it didn’t bother him at all.

Clottey said he has what it takes to upset Pacquiao.

“I have everything to stop his speed. I will fight him because I'm very, very ready. I have myself, Joshua,” said the Ghanaian.

The challenger said Pacquiao would have to work very hard to beat him.

“It's not going to be easy , because I know how to adjust myself, and I'm in good shape, so its not going to be easy at all,” he said.


Author: Dyan Castillejo

Source: abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share