HIGH LIGHT OF THE FIGHT

MANNY PACQUIAO VS JOSHUA CLOTTEY WEIGH IN

Chat Here

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UFC PRESIDENT DANA WHITE TO ATTEND PACQUIAO VS. CLOTTEY; GIVING AWAY 10 TICKETS TO FANS


Author: Felix Strunk

Source: boxing.fighthype.com

UFC President Dana White just informed his followers on Twitter that he’s attending Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight title defense against Joshua Clottey this weekend. Not only that, but White is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets to fans to join him at the event. Moments ago, White updated his Twitter account with the following posts:

Going to the pac man vs clottey fight in dallas this weekend. Anyone else going? I will tweet pics for you guys. I’m pumped!

So check it out. You have all been tweetn me about the pac man fight and knowing how much I love to give tix to the REAL fight fans!!!

Many of you said you will go if I take you with me. So I said fuck it and called arums office cause he love me and mma ;)

I said I want to bring some mma fans to the fight and I just got 10 pairs of tix to pac man vs clottey for 10 lucky fuckers!!!!

Now I have to figure out how to give them away so STAY TUNED!!!!!

White has been known to give out several tickets to his own UFC events in the past. He usually will inform fans of his current location via his Twitter account and the first ones to find him will receive tickets. To follow Dana White on Twitter, click on the following link:

DANA WHITE’S OFFICAL TWITTER PAGE

As for White’s prediction, he offered the following:

Pac man by ko in the 8th!

Clottey is a big, durable, tough guy so its gonna take pac man a few rounds should be a fun fight! Pac man never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share